Friday, December 20, 2013

paper backed expedit makeover

Remember that wood planked paper I used on the bookcases in my master bedroom {here}? Well I had lot's leftover and thought it might look fantastic on the expedit's in my craft room.






This is what it looks like from the back. Not pretty, but it gets the job done. The hardest part of the whole project was unloading everything to move that big expedit away from the wall!

A simple way to dress up my expedit, and it was free!

Have a great weekend!

Amy

Linking up this week to...

4 comments:

  1. So cool looking. Thanks for sharing! Off to pin that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice and neat - something I've got to work on in my own craft room... organization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get your desk/bookshelf? Also brand and name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get your desk/bookshelf? Also brand and name?

    ReplyDelete