Wednesday, January 8, 2014

winter shelf display

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday! I took the last couple of weeks off to spend with my family, but I'm ready to get back in the swing of things!

I usually change out the decor on my little shelf in our foyer to match the seasons. I meant to share my winter themed shelf weeks ago, but never got around to it. At the time I was excited about winter and snow days with the kiddos, but now I'm over all the snow, below freezing temps, and my kids have already had six snow days from school. Better late then never I guess.




I used things that I already had except the large snowflakes that I found at the Dollar Tree and the chalkboard printable I found on Pinterest (I thought I pinned the source, but now I can't find it).

I'm looking forward to changing it out for spring already!

Have a great day and stay warm!

Amy

linking up to...

2 comments:

  1. Your shelf is so cute! I love the snowballs in the bucket. Did you make them?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori! I wish I had time to make them but mine are just styrofoam balls.

      Delete