Monday, December 9, 2013

snowflake and burlap wreath

Winter has officially hit Ohio! My kids had a snow day on Friday and they had fun all weekend playing outside. All of this snow inspired me to make a winter wreath for our front door.


I started off with a grapevine wreath, white spray paint, burlap ribbon, snowflakes (from the Dollar Tree), small pinecones and berries.


I gave the wreath a couple light coats of white spray paint. Then I used my hot glue gun to attach the ribbon to the wreath.


Lastly I attached the snowflakes, berries, branches, and pinecones. 
Easy to make and easy on the wallet!




Have a great day and stay warm!

Amy

linking up this week to...

3 comments:

  1. I love this wreath! It's so festive for Christmas but still neutral enough that you could still have it up in January! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Yes, I wanted a wreath that would last all winter! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I opted for a snowy-looking grapevine wreath this year as well!

    ReplyDelete