Thursday, September 5, 2013

The CSI project

I am excited to share that I am guest judging this week over at the CSI project!



Visit thecsiproject.com
 
 
Every week Dee holds a themed link party and this week's theme is hardware store challenge. I am also lucky enough to be judging this week's party!
 
So if you have a project that fits the theme please head over and link up. I am thrilled to check out all the projects and hopefully get some inspiration and ideas for myself!
 
Hope I'll see you there!
 
 
                                                                                                   Amy

3 comments:

  1. New follower from CSI! I LOVE your office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from CSI! I LOVE your office! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy,
    Nice to "meet" you. Visiting from CSI Project. I'm now following you on Bloglovin and Pinterest.

    Doreen
    http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete