Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cafe press

Today I want to share a little about an exciting site that I recently discovered....CAFE PRESS!
 
 

 
They offer tons of products including clothing, bags of all kinds, pet items, stickers, home décor {one of my favorite sections of course} stationary and lot's more. The best part is  most of their items can be personalized easily and quickly.
 
Today I want to show you some of the different styles of invitations that they offer.
 
 
 
Their holiday collection includes cards for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years.
 
 
 
 They also have a collection dedicated to retirement.
 
 
 
If you are recently engaged or hosting a bachelorette party you'll want to check out their bachelorette invitations.
 
 
Because I love to plan birthday parties so much I could spend hours looking at all the different themed birthday invitations.  I wish I had found that mustache one when I was planning my daughter's "mustache bash" a few months ago!
 
 
Head on over to Cafe press to check out all that they offer {I promise you won't be disappointed}! I'm looking forward to shopping there myself!
 
 
                                                                                                    Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment