Thursday, September 26, 2013

Friday favorites

I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite finds from Pinterest this week!
 
My family knows I am slightly addicted to Pinterest. It's my go to activity when I'm sitting at a dance class or martial arts practice. I'm the mom on her phone or tablet pinning away!
 
So here are some items that grabbed my attention this week. Please remember DO NOT pin them from my blog follow the source link to pin {thank you}!


 
 I love displaying photos of my kids and this photo/message board was so sweet.
 
 
 
 I'm always on the lookout for new recipes to make for my family. Even with one picky eater in our bunch I think this would be a good one to try.
 
 
 I love this vertical fall sign for a front porch.
 
 
 I absolutely love rustic wood signs.
 
 
 House rules on the staircase...genius! I wish we didn't have carpet on our stairs, I would totally do something like this!
 
 
 This Halloween mantel is perfect. Love the banner across the front and the branch with blackbirds.
 
 
 Pretty painted address pumpkins with ribbons. I've never painted a pumpkin before, but I'm really thinking it now.
 
 
 This would look darling on a front door instead of the typical fall wreath plus it's budget friendly {always a plus}.
 
 
 Distressed dresser with upcycled door plates and knobs.
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed checking out some of my friday favorite finds from Pinterest.
 
You can find me on Pinterest here.
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Amy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment