Monday, September 16, 2013

Country living fair

Yes, I'm still here! Sorry I've been a bit busy and didn't have time to get around to blogging last week. I started working on another mini room makeover and I'm hoping to get it finished this week!

Friday my partner in crime {aka my mom} and I made the two hour drive north to Columbus for the Country Living Fair! This was my second year to go, but I think we will make it a yearly tradition from now on!

So many creative ideas to look at there and soooo many people! I tried to take some photos for you but sometimes it was just impossible because of the crowds. 




 
One of my favorite things were the initials cut out of books. Super cute idea, but the DIYer in me just couldn't pay $22. With the right tools maybe I could do this....
 
Lot's of graphic pillows
 
 
Magnets and folded books
 
 
 
What's not to love here?
 
 
What did I return home with? An old red letter C {random I know}, a monogram A necklace made from a domino, one perfectly shaped white pumpkin, and ton's of inspiration for future projects!
 
Can't wait to go back again next year!
 
Did any of you make it to the show in Columbus? If so what did you find?
 
Have a great day!
 
                                                                                               Amy
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with those letter books too!! Looks like they had a lot of great stuff and ideas!! My daughter and I are making our annual trek in October to my moms to attend the War Eagle Fair. It is amazing, tons of fun, and lots of fun memories. Glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete