Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Master bedroom sneak peek

If you are wondering where I've been this week the answer is simple...slaving away on my master bedroom.

I love finally having a large master bedroom and bath, but WOW so time consuming to paint. It took me three days to get our bedroom painted. Here is a sneak peek of the color I chose.



Our master bedroom is large and gets lots of natural sunlight so I decided to go with a darker shade of gray.

The color is elephant skin by Behr.

Now I've moved on to painting our existing furniture {remember that budget}. Here is a sneak peek of how that is going.



Yes, I am painting furniture in our bathroom!

As you can see I still have quite a few things to complete in my master bedroom makeover.

Master bedroom

Paint trim
paint room
paint furniture
find new {inexpensive} bedding
new or re-purposed lamps
diy artwork
gallery wall
curtains
spruce up ceiling fan

It helps me stay focused and on schedule when I keep a list of what I need to do. I'm hoping after today I can cross one more item off that list.

 I know I will be painting with the windows open today since we are having such warm weather this week here in Ohio! Love it!

                                                                                           Amy

4 comments:

  1. I love the gray color you chose! I wish I had the motivation to paint my bedroom furniture. It would look so much better but that is A LOT of painting! Can't wait for the reveal!

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color. I know how much work you're tackling right now, but the results will be so worth it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that gray as well! My living room is a medium gray and my basement is a light gray so to say I love gray is an understatement lol. The name for the color you chose is fantastic! How cute :). Cant wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gray color. the lighting in my house is so bad, I couldn't use it!

    ReplyDelete