Thursday, October 11, 2012

Instagram

Guess what today is?

10-11-12

I just thought that was neat!


Anyway today I wanted to invite you to join me at Instagram.
I'm just now learning about it and I would love for you to follow along {Amyhomehappyhome}. Leave me a comment and I'll follow you back!




I also recently added an Instagram feed to my sidebar. It was so easy, I found a great tutorial HERE. I was able to set it up in under five minutes!

Looking forward to seeing you all over at Instagram!


                                                                                       Amy

1 comment:

  1. Found you from the linky party where you posted a photo of your scrap room! OMG love! I am also in Cincinnati and a big time scrapper. I followed you on instagram. I am under avillarreal140 if you'd like to follow me as well!

    ReplyDelete