Monday, October 15, 2012

Everything's gonna be alright!

Happy Monday!
Hope you all had a relaxing weekend!

I just wanted to pop in and share with you a custom wood sign I made last week for one of my husbands friends.




If you want to see how I make my signs you can check out my tutorial HERE.

Over the weekend I started a huge, gigantic, master of a project! Hmmm wonder what it could be? This one is going to take some time, but I'm so excited to have finally gotten the ball rolling. I'll be back tomorrow to share.


                                                                                   Amy  



Linking up to...
the36thavenue serenitynow                                                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment