Friday, June 15, 2012

paper mache letters

I love love love the look of the metal letters that I've been seeing all over blogland lately! I knew they would be the perfect accessory in my son's bedroom {yes, still a work in progress}.





These letters were so inexpensive and easy to make that I wouldn't even consider them a project. 

They are just paper mache letters that I found at Hobby Lobby for $2.49 each {plus they were on sale this week}. I used some silver metallic spray paint and PRESTO!


I am still working on the finishing touches in my son's bedroom. I REALLY need to get his room completed by next week before his 13th birthday. 

This afternoon we are off to Columbus for my daughter's first  jujitsu tournament! Excited and nervous.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

             
                                                                                        Amy

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck in the tournament. Hoping it's EPIC. Your letters are incredible. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Blog Award :)

    Here's the Link

    http://craftybiggers.blogspot.com/2012/06/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete