Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I've been up to Part 2

This week heck this whole summer is just flying by. I know last week I promised to share pictures of my son's bedroom makeover with you and I will...sometime. I just haven't gotten around to putting those finishing touches on the room yet.

I am having lots of FUN though. Here is what I've been up to the past few days.

{time at the lake, Columbus for jujitsu tournament, build-a-bear}

To say my kids are keeping me busy is an understatement, but I don't mind one bit. Someday and probably not too much further down the road they aren't going to want to spend so much time with dear old mom. The teenage years are fast approaching {my son turns 13 on Monday}. I just want to enjoy each moment with them right now.


Yes, I will get my son's room finished and yes I will blog about it. But I've decided not to stress about it!


Thanks for checking in with me to see what I've been up to lately! I hope you all have a great day!


                                                                                         Amy

1 comment:

  1. Happy early birthday to your son. AND, it does look like you have been kept busy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete