Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Our front porch

So sorry for the lack of posts this week. Summer is in full swing and I am enjoying all the freedom that summer brings... the late nights, sleeping in, and lightening up on the projects and blogging which allows me to spend more time with the most important people in my life, my children and husband!



A couple of weeks ago I shared with you my tiered polka dot planter and promised to show you my entire front porch.

 I guess I got a little side tracked {not the first time} when I started my son's bedroom makeover and kind of forgot to share those with you!

Please pretend you don't notice that all the scrubs need a good trimming.


Our dog Shadow also loves spending time out 
on our front porch.
I used chalkboard spray paint on the flower pot!

The wreath and door mat were also DIY projects. You can find them here and here.

Hope you are enjoying your summer and spending quality time with your loved ones!

                                                                                   Amy




Linking up this week to...

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous front porch you have! So spacious and shady! Love the chalkboard pot - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots are where it's at... LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This front porch is wonderful. This was such a wonderful post. I would love it if you would share this at our WIW linky party. I hope you can join.

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shadow! I see why you enjoy the front porch so much! Tell momma hi!
    Blessings,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that your dog is sitting in a chair. I, too, have an entitled dog, that does the same. What a great front porch you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great porch... I love a good porch... I don't have one at my home right now and really really miss it... yours is adorable...
    thanks for linking up with the ALL STARS BLOCK PARTY and sharing.....


    Carri
    simplydonewright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm having major curb appeal envy! one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your front porch it is very inviting. Found you on the Allstar Rock Party.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your porch! I can't wait until I have a house so I can have a front porch to decorate. All your decorations are so cute :-) Thanks for linking this up to The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! We've been so busy with updating the interior of our house, that we haven't done enough to the outside yet. You're inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your porch is so welcoming. What a nice place to sit and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm jealous of your porch! I would love to have a porch like that! Thanks for linking up!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such a pretty and welcoming front porch! I love all the DIY stuff you've done to decorate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amy,
    Your front door is very inviting! Love the wreath, mat and the planter! Thanks for linking up this week! So happy you did!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amy, I love your front porch! I wish we had more than just an area for a doormat. Thanks so much for stopping by Creative Thursday last week. I couldn’t do these parties without you. Can’t wait to see what you link up this week. Have a great week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete