Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Early fall shelf decor

It is hard to believe that it's already September. Summer flies by way too quickly every year. Now the kids have all settled into their new school schedules and my body has somewhat adjusted to having to wake up so early!

I had a little free time last week and decided to get a head start on my fall decorating by accessorizing the shelf in our foyer. It's fun to change out this shelf every season and for holidays.






I was at Hobby Lobby last week and fell in love with the little fox, I also picked up the artwork there as well. The ceramic pumpkins were a Dollar Tree find last year.

Now if only the weather would cool off it would really start to feel like fall.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 

linking up to

5 comments:

  1. Your shelf looks really nice Amy! I love that little fox you found at Hobby Lobby - he's cute! I'm hoping the weather starts to feel like fall soon also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lori! I can't wait for some fall weather...we've ran our AC more in the past couple weeks then all summer combined!

      Delete
  2. cute. like this :)

    Sarah @ EDEA Smith
    www.edea-smith.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love holiday decorating! It is so fun to change things up with the seasons! Your mantle is super cute and I love that artwork!! http://www.liverandomlysimple.com (not this blogger account :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you'd drawn that on a chalkboard. No? Your shelf looks really nice, wonderful way to welcome anybody to your home.
    I too love changing my displays for seasons, holidays. We don't have mantel but have a shutter shelf on one living room wall. That shelf gets changed more often than any other available surfaces. I love any excuse to change things on our shutter shelf. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete