Monday, April 28, 2014

Kids bathroom update and a colorful pallet clock

Last week I finally got the kids bathroom painted and worked on getting it completed. I will be showing you the room later this week!

 One project I worked on was a clock for the room since the kiddos are always running late in the morning. I bought a cheap $4.00 clock and used some pallets and paint to dress it up.



I already had leftover pallets and paint so the entire project only cost $4.00.
Once the pallets were attached together on the back and painted I just added a screw to the center to hang the clock from.



I love the pop of color it brings to the bathroom!
Can't wait to share the completed room with you later this week!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome idea! I can't wait to see the rest of the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pallet idea. I like how the clock turned out.

    ReplyDelete