Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall display shelf

I'm slowly in the process of getting our home ready for fall! I finally swapped out our back to school display for something more fall like. This shelf hangs in our entry hallway so everyone who visits our home walks by it.
 


 
 
 
 
I found the free printable here. I just loved the color and of course the chevron pattern! I got the white vase on clearance at Target a few weeks ago. The wheat came from Hobby Lobby and I picked up the ceramic pumpkins at the Dollar Tree.
 
This weekend I want to work on decorating our front porch and I'll be back to share that next week.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Amy
 
 
Linking up this week to...

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering where you purchased the plaque with your printable on?

    Thank you!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a picture frame that I purchased at Hobby Lobby. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete