Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cafe Press review

Last month I shared with you a new site that I was introduced to called CAFE PRESS. If you missed that post you can find it here.
 
I was given the opportunity to pick out a few items to review for you. I must say that once I got to shopping on their website I had a difficult time narrowing down my order. They have a nice selection of chevron shower curtains that I'm in love with {thinking about a little makeover in the kids bathroom soon}!

I finally decided on two t-shirts for my daughter and a canvas bag for myself {typical mom fashion...kids first}.

I literally spent an hour just looking at t-shirts and came across a section of unicorn tops...LOL! Once I saw that my decision was made. Let me explain...my thirteen year old {tomboy} daughter has a huge unicorn obsession {weird I know}. I knew she would flip out for these shirts, and I was right she absolutely loved them.

 

 
 
She insisted her giant unicorn join her!
 
Anyway, I was really happy with the shirts when they arrived. They weren't too thin {some shirts are so thin she has to wear a tank underneath} good quality material.
 
I ordered myself a canvas bag to help haul all my stuff to my kids activities; keys, cell phone, book, water bottle, etc. I had to have the chevron one of course!
 
 
 
 
I really love the colors of the design, coral and mint green. Plus it's the perfect size to carry to soccer games, dance practice, etc.
 
I definitely plan on shopping with them again in the future. Head on over and check out there wide range of products from home décor to clothing, many of which can be personalized for you.
 
 
 
Have a great day!
 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment