Thursday, August 8, 2013

Worlds longest yard sale finds

Last Friday I loaded up my mini van with my three kids and my mom and headed out for the worlds longest yard sale.

Okay, we didn't really have to go that far since I don't live too far off it's route. Anyway, the five of us spent the good part of Friday driving and shopping. 

We saw some cool stuff and I regret not buying more, but I have a habit of talking myself out of things!

Here's what came home with me...




Total spent just $9.00

The white table is adorable it just needs a little TLC, and who can pass up inexpensive blue ball jars!


You'll for sure be seeing an "after" photo of that table in the near future.

Have a great day!

                                                                                           Amy

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog, I love thew way you decorate your home. Everything is simple, crisp and clean but so pretty!

    http://theheartofhomeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle that is so sweet! Happy you could stop by!

      Delete
  2. Those little blue jars are too much to handle! I just love them. Your home is absolutely gorgeous. You have done the best job!!

    New follower over here. :)

    Kylie
    absolutelyarkansas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete