Friday, May 10, 2013

Birthday party planning

It's hard for me to believe but my youngest is turning ten next week. She is a bit like me in that she LOVES planning parties and we usually start planning for her birthday months in advance.

This year we are saving money for our upcoming vacation so our birthday budget had to be under $100 for everything {food, decorations, invitations etc.}. She decided she wanted to have a sleepover with a mustache theme. FUN!

I put together the invitations on picmonkey {yes they have a mustache overlay} and printed them on cute paper I picked up at Hobby Lobby with a coupon of course!



Today I am decorating and getting all the food together!
Tonight will be loud a blast with a house full of ten year old girls! 

Can't wait to share all the details with you next week!

Have a great weekend!

                                                                                    Amy

1 comment:

  1. I hope your party went well! I just finished planning a party for my daughter (8) and I feel your party planning pain. My biggest problem was that I didn't know if the kids would be too old for goodie bags so I decided to just order gourmet cookie gifts to give them, and it all worked out :)

    ReplyDelete