Friday, April 12, 2013

Colorful spray painted lids

I just wanted to pop in today with a simple and quick way to add a splash of color in your kitchen!



I picked up these inexpensive jars at Target {around $15.00 for all three}. Here is the before.



I knew I needed some color in our white kitchen so I grabbed the lids and gave them a few coats of spray paint. It literally took me about two minutes. The hard part was being patient while they dried!




I know it sounds silly, but those little jars make me smile!

Have a great weekend!

                                                                                         Amy


linking up this week to...

2 comments:

  1. They made me happy too!! I love the colors. They look great on your counter. Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! They look so nice with the painted lids on your new countertops. I have a few of those jars in my pantry and never thought to paint the lids.

    Lori : )

    ReplyDelete