Friday, March 29, 2013

Winter review

Thank goodness, today actually felt like spring!
No snow or rain or wind, it was perfect.

Since I am finally able to say goodbye to the cold I thought I would do a quick walk down memory lane and revisit some of my favorite projects from this past winter.



We decided to change our formal living room into a craft space for the family {well mostly for me}!




We added on a much needed mudroom to our home.




I jazzed up a couple of craigslist tables with paint.




We also began the renovation on our kitchen.



We sure did stay busy this past winter. We were constantly working on something with little break time in between!

Luckily our counter tops arrived this week and we were able to get them installed in one afternoon. I'm happy to report that our kitchen makeover is {mostly} complete and I will be sharing it with you early next week.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday!

                                                                                              Amy

Linking up this week to...

1 comment:

  1. I love your neutral and sophisticated office color scheme. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    -Emily from myloveforwords.com
    Found you through Tater Tots & Jello

    ReplyDelete