Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Master bedroom progress

I am so excited to share with you that my master bedroom makeover is almost complete!
 
You know when you first start a project and you're all busy busy busy. Then you get to that midway point and you begin to lose your energy and slow down. Then finally you see the finish line in sight and get that last burst of adrenaline. That is how I've felt for the past month. Up down and up again. I've had fun though seeing all my planning come to life!
 
 
Today I am working on a curtain project for the room {sorry no more pics until the reveal}. Here is a recap of my room to do list.
 
 
Master bedroom
 
 
paint trim
 
paint room
 
paint furniture
 
find new {inexpensive} bedding
 
new or repurposed lamps
 
diy artwork
 
gallery wall
 
curtains
 
spruce up ceiling fan
 
 
 
 
It feels great to cross all those items off my list! Can't wait to share the finished room with you shortly!
 
 
 
 
                                                                                      Amy

2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see, my living room/diningroom is about to be complete, too! Seems like I have beeen working on it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the reveal!! My bedroom project has stalled. I don't know if I should paint the furniture or the walls or both!

    Lori : )
    Thrifty Decor Mom

    ReplyDelete