Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School ideas

I can't believe that summer break is almost over. My kids start school a week from today {sniff sniff}.

Even though the kids are a little bummed to have to get back to their school schedule {early mornings, early bedtimes, and homework}, they are also excited to meet all their new teachers and catch up with friends.

So with school on the brain today I thought I would share some fun school inspired ideas!



It would be so much fun to host a back to school party for  the kids and their friends!












I am always looking for creative ideas when it comes to packing lunches!


These free printable tags are adorable!


I don't know if I'll have time to make one of these but I think it is to die for. So stinkin' cute!


Don't forget all those back to school photos we take.
You can print off a free photo checklist.





Once the kiddos are all off to school it's time for mom to have a little fun and relaxation of her own!





So many great ideas out there! It makes sending the kids back to school a little more bearable. 

Have a great day and enjoy the rest of your summer break!

                                                                                      Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment