Monday, February 2, 2015

framed atlas pages

Time to change up the art in my craft room...again.

This quick swap only took a few minutes and cost under a dollar. 



I had three black frames that were previously in my daughter's bedroom.


I also had an old atlas that I picked up at the thrift store for .50 cents.



I picked out three pages that had some meaning. North America, Ohio our home state and the Philippines where my husband is from.


I love how they look in my craft room with my globes.



I love the pop of color in the room and changing things around always makes me HAPPY!

Have a great week!

linking up to...
greenwillowpondwhimsywednesdayhitmewithyourbestshot,
workitwednesdayserenitynow

2 comments:

  1. Simple,Easy and Very Thrifty..Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of framing maps of places with special meaning to your family. They look great in your craft room. Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week!
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete