Monday, December 8, 2014

Staircase gallery wall

Last week I shared the new gallery wall in our family room and promised to show you what else received a new look in our home. Today I want to reveal another new gallery wall, this one is in our staircase.



I also moved our family sign to over the front door.





Since this stairway is one of the first things you see when you enter our home I decided to keep all the frames the same color and use all the black and white photos I previously had scattered around the house. 

It took me a few days to get the walls arranged to my liking, but now I'm loving both the new walls.

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up this week to...

1 comment:

  1. What a great gallery wall. I hope to do something like this in our stairway some day as well.

    ReplyDelete