Monday, December 1, 2014

new gallery wall

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! We hosted our family gathering again this year which is always fun! 

I apologize for taking another blogging break the last couple of months. I spent that time trying to get some holiday items (banners and wood signs) stocked in my Etsy shop.

I'm back today to share the new gallery wall I completed just in time for Thanksgiving. I previously had some black and white frames on this wall, but after three years I was ready for a change in our family room.



All of the frames and items were gathered from around the house. The wood arrow I made is available in my Etsy shop, but I'm loving it on my wall!

Of course this means another area in our home got a new look as well. I'll share those photos with you later this week!

Have a great week!

linking up this week to...

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors and how you coordinated everything. Really love the large letter "R" and the wood arrow you made. Can't wait to see what else you did!!

    Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wall is super impressive! I would love to create a gallery wall in my home. I love that you incorporated the teal color into the mix and that arrow is awesome! I love everything about it..can you tell?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors you used are fantastic! very charming for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your gallery wall! Everything about it :) Colors, frames, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gallery wall! I keep planning to make one myself. Maybe I'll actually get it done this coming year! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a merry Christmas season!

    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete