Thursday, August 14, 2014

Rearranged craft room

I promise I'm not crazy...I just like to change things up once and awhile!
My craft room also known as the family office has been bugging me lately. The room felt crowded and I was ready for a change.
Here is what the room looked like before.



Here is what it looks like now.



(free printable source).

(free printable source)






(favorite decorating and scrapbooking reads)
(button, ribbon, and stamp storage)
(my favorite pics of my kiddos when they were little)
All I did was move the furniture around and grab some items from other areas of the house.
I eliminated the coffee table and one of the end tables which makes the room feel larger. I'm enjoying having the couch in front of the windows (I'm actually writing this post from that very spot)! The large corkboard and hanging file system were previously in our mudroom but it wasn't getting much use out there. 
I'm loving the new arrangement and look of the room and I didn't have to spend a dime!

I'm itching to move some more furniture around so stay posted!

Amy

linking up this week to...

3 comments:

  1. I also love to move furniture around for a new look! I like the sofa in front of the window. It really does open up the room. Love all the aqua touches too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute room redo! I love those curtains! Is that wallpaper, too? I love the design. Great work, it looks so organized! I'm jealous! Visiting from Friday Favorites, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great room. I love all of the patterns you have in there. What a great area to be creative! Thank you for sharing at Friday Favorites!

    Emily- Our house now a home

    ReplyDelete