Friday, July 25, 2014

Homearama Cincinnati at Carriage Hill

I am a huge fan of Homearama, my mom and I have been going for years and years. My girls who are 11 and 13 have been going with us now for three years and they love it as well.

I wish I had more pictures to share or detailed pics of every single house, but I don't. I snapped a few pics of some of my favorites to share with you.

Favorite exterior was house #9 the bordeaux.


Favorite outdoor features





Some of my favorite rooms

The Frozen room


My favorite kids room was this outdoor themed room



Loved that one of the homes featured a craft/art room







The ceiling and light fixtures were beautiful.

Black built ins around television was very ME.

My mom and I loved the cute pillow on the bed...sea shells by the sea shore.

I love this light fixture.





More very cool ceilings.

Every year I always wish I had taken more photos, but it's difficult to take pictures while trying to look around and keep moving because there is always someone waiting behind you. Wish I could get a private tour...that would rock!

Have a great weekend!

Amy

Linking up this week to...

No comments:

Post a Comment