Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Fencing in our backyard part 2

I am thrilled to share our newly fenced in backyard with you! It was a lot of work {really A LOT}, but so worth it! 

You can see in some of the pics our dog is already enjoying his new space!













In case you missed part one you can find it here along with the before photos! Our work crew consisted of my husband, our fifteen year old son, our thirteen year old daughter, and myself. Our youngest did help with some of the clean up. 


Fencing in our backyard was just the beginning we still have big plans for the yard. I need to stain the fence, paint our large shed and do lots of landscaping {especially around the pool where we removed the white fence}. My husband wants to build a fire pit area with built in benches and a covered area for lounging. 

For now I'm content with just having the fence done and next year we can start stage 2.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Amy








3 comments:

  1. wow, it looks great! We fenced in our own yard, too, a couple of years ago, so I know how much work it is--great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your newly fenced yard looks great! I know you all worked really hard to complete it and it looks so nice. I'm sure you saved a ton of money by doing all the work yourself. Looks like your dog loves the new fence too! : )

    ReplyDelete