Monday, February 11, 2013

My newly painted tables

Last week I showed you my craigslist tables that I planned on painting over the weekend. Good news, they are now painted and sitting happily in my craft room!







This is what they looked like before.



I paid $25.00 for both tables and used paint I already had. I love an inexpensive project!
Now I just need to figure out what to do with our old sofa. It's really comfy so I might try to slipcover it or wait {I'd have to wait until summer} and purchase a new one. I also need a lamp and some accessories to complete the room.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

                                                                                          Amy


linking up this week at...

16 comments:

  1. The tables were nice before but the after is Adorable! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Those are both great transformations. Much better after!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the stripes - what a fun touch. Thanks for sharing!
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tables, especially the stripes. New follow for you. Follow back at
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/02/lombard-gable.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose the right paint and design to transform those tables. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done!! Loving the fabulous transformations you created!! Way to go :)

    Brenda
    ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did to the tables!!! They look incredible!! You did such a great job!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love how your tables turned out. Very classy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful transformations - really really loving that yellow on the end table!!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for all your sweet comments! My family and I are loving the new tables. My girls can sit and do all their crafts at coffee table, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stripes! What a difference in the before and after. I'd love it if you would link this up to my new linky party, "What We Accomplished Wednesday." It is live right now. Happy Valentines Day!

    Hugs,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! This helped me...I've been stuck with what to do with a table and 2 end tables that I have. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete