Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Living room gallery wall

Yesterday I posted some gallery walls that inspired me, and today I am sharing the gallery wall I put together in my living room! The living room is the first room you see when you enter our front door so I wanted the focal wall to make a statement! I looked and looked at ideas for stenciled walls, but I totally loved the painted wall treatment I found at Jonesdesigncompany .  It took me about a week to complete the wall, but it was so worth it.
  Then it was time for the fun part arranging and rearranging the gallery wall. I reused frames I already had, and black and white pics of my precious children!


I didn't have enough photos to fill all the frames so I used pages from an old dictionary I had laying around. To add a little more detail I used some burlap hearts that are actually from my scrapbooking stash.



The rest of the room is still a work in progress. The couch is old and is need of a white slipcover and maybe some new colorful pillows! At least for now I am happy looking at my completed wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment