Monday, April 25, 2016

Half bath makeover with industrial shelves

After recently repainting part of our main floor I decided our little half bath needed an update as well. 

It was still nice, but I was over the stripes and wanted a different look.





I started by sanding down the edge of each stripe. Then I painted the room smooth stone by Glidden. 

We added industrial shelving on the back wall above the toilet (love them to pieces).  We changed out the light fixture and added a wood frame around our existing standard build mirror. Lastly I added some new fun touches to the room.

AFTER
                         

  

I stained the wood shelving and mirror frame with Min wax classic gray stain. We used Liquid Nail to attach the wood the mirror. 

Sorry this room is so small it's hard to get a good photo. 





Total budget for this room was under $200
Paint was leftover
shelving and mirror supplies $90.00
Light (found here) $30.00
Artwork/ decorations $70.00



linking up to the following...






5 comments:

  1. I Love everything you have shared in the last several posts!! Your Home is Gorgeous..Thanks for the Inspiration! Smiles.Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! It feels good to be blogging again. Have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. These shelves look great! I have been thinking about making something like it for my dining room and this was one more inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the industrial look, so perfect for your bathroom! Featured at Be Inspired this morning. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your industrial shelves. They look great. I would love to put some in our master bathroom when we get done with our makeover.

    ReplyDelete