Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall mantel and tour

Happy Monday! 
Hope you all had a great weekend! We had a very cold early morning soccer game (I was looking glamorous with a scarf wrapped around my face and bundled up in a blanket), my girls and I went and saw Maze Runner (thumbs up), and Sunday our family spent the afternoon at a local farm with a huge corn maze and other activities. 

Today I'm finally ready to share my fall mantel and some other fall touches I've added around our home.







I kept decorations minimal and used items I already had from the past years (of course the pumpkins and mums are new). The banner is also a new item I made a couple weeks ago (more on the banner tomorrow)!

Have a great day!

linking up to...

4 comments:

  1. All of your fall touches look so nice. I really love the banners you made. Did you paint the stripes on your door mat? Very cute!

    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it and so glad I found Your Blog as I favor style of Decor..So always excited to get Your Post!! Smiles. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty! I'd love you to share at our link party http://www.carissamiss.com/2014/10/outside-box-no-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your porch! And that mantle is fantastic! Thank you for sharing on the Serenity Now link up, glad I found you!
    xoxo
    Ashley
    www.arrayofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete