Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Family room sofa


  Here is the pic of our new family room sofa's. I love the brown leather! It just seemed to be the right fit for our family. We had leather in the past and know how durable it is! With three kids and one pug we wanted something that could take some abuse and still look good five-ten years down the road! Now I just need to find the perfect coffee table. Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated!

On a totally unrelated topic I was looking around my favorite craft/home decor store yesterday (Hobby Lobby) and came across this fabric. I was totally in LOVE! I didn't know what I would use it for so I just bought one yard of it (with my 40% off coupon of course). Now I could just kick myself for not buying more. I foresee another trip to Hobby Lobby in my near future. I have a couple ideas of what I would like to do with it. Stop by tomorrow to see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment