Wednesday, February 3, 2016

New sign for my Craft room


Ever since we redid our floors I've been working on restyling my craft room. I'll be sharing my entire craft room next week (fingers crossed). 

I had one wall that was in need of attention and a free afternoon so this is what I came up with.


I already had all the supplies I needed so this was a FREE project!

I started off by cutting my wood to size and then painting it white.


The letters were previously hung in my craft space when it was in our basement. They were black so I  gave them a few coats of gold spray paint.



I measured for my stripes and marked them in pencil before taping them off.


A coat of black paint finished off the board.

When the letters were dry I added Velcro dots to the backs and attached them to the board. I thought about gluing them on but I liked the idea of being able to remove the letters in case I decide to repaint them down the road.

Here's a little sneak peak of my craft room with the sign in it.




I have a few more small things to finish up and then I'll be ready to share my craft space with you.


Linking up this week to...




1 comment: